She is an American TV Show host and better known as the Daughter of the Steve Irwin who is professionally a famous Crocodile Hunter. From 2007 to 2008, she hosted the show Jungle Girl and Bindi’s Bootcamp. In 2015, she won the popular ABC series Dancing with the Stars. She and her family were given their own reality series on Animal Planet called Crikey! It’s the Irwins in 2018. Link in bio.
Bindi Irwin Height & Weight
How tall is Bindi Irwin? She stands at a height of 5 ft 7 in tall or else 1.70 m or 170 cm. She weighs around 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 33 C. She is a fitness freak as well. She has beautiful hazel eyes and has blonde hair.
|Real Name||Bindi Irwin|
|Profession||TV Show Host|
|Birthday||July 24, 1998|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg or 121 lbs|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Bindi Irwin Net Worth
What is the net worth of Bindi Irwin? She appeared on the television show The Wiggles. She was in the movie Free Willy: Escape from Pirate’s Cove alongside Beau Bridges. As in 2020, her net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Bindi Irwin Husband
Who is Bindi Irwin married with? She is married with American professional wakeboarder Chandler Powell in 2015. The couple tied knot on March 25, 2020. In August 2020, she announced that they’re expecting their first child together.
Facts about Bindi Irwin
- She was born on July 24, 1998 in Buderim, Australia.
- She holds Australian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
- Her father name is Steve and mother named Terri Irwin.
- She is the granddaughter of naturalist and herpetologist Bob Irwin.
- She has siblings as well.
- She has a younger brother named Robert.
- She won season 21 of Dancing with the Stars.
- At present, she stars alongside her mother Terri and brother Robert in Crikey! It’s the Irwins.
- She was the presenter of a 26-part wildlife documentary kids show called Bindi the Jungle Girl.
- She released her debut album Bindi Kid Fitness with her father Steve.
- She appeared on Good Morning America with her loving family.
- She hosted a US television special about her father called My Daddy the Crocodile Hunter, in 2007.
- She is active on social media platforms and has an immense fan following there.
- She bagged the award for Young Conservationist of the Year by the Australian Geographic Society, in 2014.
- She is an avid animal lover like her father.