Individual and group information on our website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Popcreep[dot]Com and while we endeavour to keep the information regular update and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
The information on Popcreep.com has been collected from different online sources and has no guarantee, in any form whatsoever, explicitly or implicitly, including but not limited to guarantees concerning merchant ability, uses, non-infringement, and accuracy.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites through advertisements, which are not under the control of Popcreep.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Our effort is made to keep the site up time and running smoothly. However, We takes no responsibility for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We respect intellectual property thus committed to protect it.
If you are a copyright owner and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by sending an e-mail to our team containing the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.