Heather Lynn Hodgins is an American famed personality and better known as the wife of Bernie Taupin. is an English lyricist, poet, singer and artist. He is best known for his long-term collaboration with Elton John, having written the lyrics for most of John’s songs. Moreover, Heather keeps her personal life away from media and limelight. Link in bio.
Heather Lynn Hodgins Age
How old is Heather Lynn Hodgins? Her exact date of birth is not known. She is probably in her 30s. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Heather Lynn Hodgins Height & Weight
How tall is Heather Lynn Hodgins? She has a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches. She weighs around 58 kg. Her body measurements are 36-26-37 inches. Her bra cup size is 34 B. She is a fitness freak as well. Her blonde hair and hazel eyes provide a perfect complement to her stunning beauty.
Heather Lynn Hodgins Wiki
|Heather Lynn Hodgins||Wiki/Bio|
|Real Name||Heather Lynn Hodgins|
|Famous As||Wife of Bernie Taupin|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 55 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx 36-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $2 m (USD)|
Heather Lynn Hodgins Husband
Who is the husband of Heather Lynn Hodgins? She is married with Bernie Taupin. Moreover, Taupin has been married four times, his first three marriages having ended in divorce. His wives were: Maxine Feibelman (1971–76); Toni Lynn Russo (1979–91), sister of actress Rene Russo; Stephanie Haymes Roven (1993–98), daughter of entertainers Dick Haymes and Fran Jeffries; and Heather Kidd (March 2004–present), with whom he has two daughters, Charley Indiana and Georgey Devon. Taupin moved to Southern California from the UK in the mid-1970s and became a United States citizen in 1990. He lives in Santa Barbara County, California.
Heather Lynn Hodgins Net Worth
What is the net worth of Heather Lynn Hodgins? She belongs from a rich family background. Her net worth is estimated over $2 million (USD).
Heather Lynn Hodgins Facts
- Heather Lynn Hodgins’s husband stated in interviews that he wasn’t pleased with the album.
- Taupin was born at Flatters House, a farmhouse located between the village of Anwick and the town of Sleaford in the southern part of Lincolnshire, England, the son of Daphne (Cort) and Robert Taupin.
- His paternal grandparents were French. Taupin’s father was educated in Dijon, and was employed as a stockman by a large farm estate near the town of Market Rasen.
- Taupin’s mother worked as a nanny, having previously lived in Switzerland.
- The family later moved to Rowston Manor, a significant step up from Flatters farmhouse, which had no electricity.