Jessica Pressler is a well known American journalist and contributing editor at New York magazine. Her 2015 article “The Hustlers at Scores”, was nominated for a National Magazine Award, and was later made into a feature film called Hustlers in 2019. She also wrote a story about Anna Sorokin that was later developed into the mini-series Inventing Anna released by Netflix in 2022. How Tall Is Jessica Pressler: Here’s What We Know.
Jessica Pressler Height & Weight
Jessica Pressler is 5 ft 8 inches tall and weighs around 60 Kg. She has an hourglass-shaped body figure. Her attractive body measures 36-26-35 inches (Beast-Waist-Hip). She wears a 40B(US) size Bra and a 10(US) size dress. She feels comfortable wearing 6.5 (US) size shoes. She has a pair of unique green eyes which is her distinct body feature. She looks elegant in her long and straight hair which is blonde in color.
Jessica Pressler Husband Name
Jessica Pressler married Benjamin Wallace, a freelance magazine writer and author, in 2008. They later divorced, and she is now married to Josh Uhl.
Jessica Pressler Career Explored
Jessica Pressler became the co-editor of New York magazine’s Daily Intel blog in 2007. Pressler published an article for New York called “The Hustlers at Scores”, in 2015. She was a regular Gossip Girl episode recap writer for Vulture website, and made an appearance as a New York magazine editor in one of its episodes.
Moreover, her mother, Judith Pressler, was a guidance counselor at Swampscott High School and her father, Michael Pressler, was a professor of English and the director of the interdisciplinary arts program at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania.
Jessica Pressler FAQs
- What is Jessica Pressler’s ethnicity?
- Jessica Pressler is an American journalist and contributing editor at New York magazine.
- How tall is Jessica Pressler?
- Jessica Pressler height is 5 ft 8 inches.
- Who is Jessica Pressler married to?
- Jessica Pressler is married to Josh Uhl.
- What was Jessica Pressler’s first job?
- Her mother, Judith Pressler, was a guidance counselor at Swampscott High School and her father, Michael Pressler, was a professor of English and the director of the interdisciplinary arts program at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania.