Jo Blythe is an American Meteorologist and best known for presenter on UK’s ITV network. She was voted the 4th Best Weather Girl at the “For Him Magazine Bloke Awards, in 2006. She presents the “Early Morning Weather Forecast” for ITV Granada, in 2020. Other than this, she is active on twitter. Link in bio.
Jo Blythe Age
How old is Jo Blythe? She was born on May 6, 1980. She is 50-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Jo Blythe Height & Weight
How tall is Jo Blythe? She has a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches. She has a well-maintained slim, fit body that weighs around 57 kg. Her blonde hair and dark brown eyes provide a perfect complement to her stunning beauty. Her body measurements are 34-26-37 inches. Her bra cup size is 36 DD.
Jo Blythe Bio, Early Life & Family
Jo Blythe was born in United States. Her father and mother names are not known. She studied at the Leeds Metropolitan University, in West Yorkshire. She graduated with a BA degree in Media and Popular Culture.
Jo Blythe Wiki
|Real Name||Jo Blythe|
|Birthday||May 6, 1980|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 57 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx 34-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36 DD|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $200,000 (USD)|
Jo Blythe Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jo Blythe? Journalism is her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $200,000 (USD). Her salary is estimated at $35,000 (USD).
Jo Blythe Husband
Who is the husband of Jo Blythe? She is not married. She is single and began her career with ITV, a national independent television station and the main competitor of BBC, in 2001.
Jo Blythe Facts
- Jo Blythe worked as a relief weather presenter from 2006 to 2008.
- She transferred from ITV Yorkshire in Leeds, to ITV Granada, in 2009.
- She isn’t married and is said to be single and living in South West London.
- She has previously been linked to fellow weather presenter and Dancing on Ice contestant Alex Beresford after posting a cosy pic of them together on Instagram back in 2016.
- She is very close to her pet dog.