Julie Tatchell is a British actress. She is well known for appearing in ‘The Repair Shop’ series. Moreover, the series is a British television series made by production company Ricochet that aired on BBC Two for series 1 to 3 and BBC One for series 4, in which family heirlooms are restored for their owners by experts. Furniture restorer Jay Blades acts as the foreman. Beside this, Julie Tatchell is not so active on social media platforms. Link in bio.
Julie Tatchell Age
How old is Julie Tatchell? She was born in 1976. She is 45-yrs old. She holds British nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
Julie Tatchell Height & Weight
How tall is Julie Tatchell? She stands on a height of 5 feet 5 inches or else 1.65 m or 165 cm tall. She weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-30-38 inches. Her bra cup size is 32 B. She has dark brown eyes and has brown hair.
Julie Tatchell Wiki
|Real Name||Julie Tatchell|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 57 Kg or 127 lbs|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-30-38 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $300,000 (USD)|
Julie Tatchell Husband
Who is the husband of Julie Tatchell? Talking about her love life, she is single. Since the time she decided to be an active user on social media, she has stuck to a conscious decision that she had made in the beginning.
Julie Tatchell Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Julie Tatchell? Acting is one of her main source of income. Her net worth is estimated over $300,000 (USD).
Julie Tatchell Facts
- Julie and Amanda established their successful business in 2006.
- She has grown through their workshops, television appearances on the BBC’s award-winning programme The Repair Shop, and regular radio features where their passion for the work they do can be experienced by others.
- Julie, Amanda and their small team deliver a high standard of workmanship restoring ‘childhood memories’ in the form of teddy bears and other soft bodied toys.
- Their methods have been developed over many years and include traditional sewing techniques and those used in original manufacturing processes.
- Julie’s business partner and friend Amanda Middleditch, work to encourage the preservation of ageing soft toys and to encourage and enable others to develop our skills for themselves.