Kesha is an American singer , songwriter, rapper, and actress. Her music and stage presence have been described as a combination of Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Gwen Stefani. Kesha’s debut album, Animal, was released in January 2010 under Dr. Luke’s Kemosabe Records; her second album Warrior was released in December 2012.
Kesha has had 3 number-one albums on the US Billboard 200: Animal (2010), Rainbow (2017), and High Road (2020). She has also achieved two number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 with “Tik Tok” (2009) and “Timber” (2013), as well as seven other top ten singles. Kesha has earned several awards including one MTV Video Music Award, two People’s Choice Awards, and two Billboard Music Awards.
Kesha has sold over 86 million records in the United States and 140 million records worldwide, making her one of the world’s best-selling music artists. She has also achieved success as an actress, appearing on television shows such as Saturday Night Live and RuPaul’s Drag Race. In October 2013, Kesha filed a lawsuit against Dr. Luke, alleging that he had sexually, physically, verbally, and emotionally abused her for a decade. The suit was settled out of court in 2016.
Kesha Family Life
- Kesha was born on March 1, 1987 in Los Angeles, CA.
- She is 35-yrs old.
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Like mother, Like daughter. Her mother Rosemary Patricia “Pebe” Sebert is also a singer and song writer.
- She has siblings as well. She grew up with brothers named Louie and Lagan.
- As of education, she attended Franklin High School and Brentwood High School.
|Real Name||Kesha Rose Sebert|
|Birthday||March 1, 1987|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, CA|
|Height||approx 5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||approx 55 Kg or 121 lbs|
|Figure Stats||approx 35-27-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $50,000|
- Kesha is single and very focused on her career.
- She previously dated Brad Ashenfelter.
Kesha Net Worth
- Kesha is her primary source of income.
- She became a huge hit and Kesha became one of the most popular singers in the world.
- She has released two studio albums, Animal (2010) and Rainbow (2017).
- Kesha has also appeared as a judge on the reality TV show The X Factor.
- Her net worth is estimated over $4 million.
- Kesha is a vegetarian and is openly bisexual.
- She revealed about her sexuality in back 2013, in an interview with seventeen magazine.
- She has been involved with LGBT activism as well as animal rights.
- Interesting fact about her, she stated, she was born with a quarter inch vestigial tail. “I had a tail when I was born…they chopped it off and stole my tail…I’m really sad about that story.”
- She is very active on social media platforms.
- She has million of followers under her Instagram account.
- She loves spending time with animals in her free time.
- She is “obsessed with religion.”
- Kesha is a die heart fan of singers like, Madonna, Queen, the Rolling Stones, the Killers, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Gary Glitter and Beck.