Lee Yeon-Hee (born January 9, 1988) is a South Korean actress. She began her career in the 2003 film The Uninvited, but first gained widespread attention with her role in the 2005 romantic comedy My Tutor Friend 2. She has since starred in television series such as East of Eden (2008), Miss Ripley (2011), Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love (2013), and The Time We Were Not in Love (2015).
Lee Yeon-Hee made her acting debut in the 2003 horror film The Uninvited. She then appeared in the 2004 films Ghost House and Once Upon a Time… When We Were Roommates. In 2005, she starred in the romantic comedy My Tutor Friend 2, which was a box office success. She then appeared in the 2006 film The Restless. Lee Yeon-Hee Wiki, Bio, Boyfriend, Height, Facts.
Lee Yeon-Hee Wiki, Bio
Lee Yeon-Hee’s breakout role came in 2008, when she starred in the hit television series East of Eden. She played the role of Kang Cho-In, a North Korean defector who falls in love with her South Korean tutor, Lee Dong-Gun. The drama was a huge success, and Lee Yeon-Hee’s performance earned her several awards, including the Baeksang Arts Award for Best New Actress.
Lee Yeon-Hee next starred in the 2011 melodrama Miss Ripley, opposite Lee Da-hae and Kim Sang-joong. She played the role of Jang Mi-ri, a talented con artist who becomes embroiled in a love triangle with two men. The drama was a ratings success, and Lee Yeon-Hee’s performance earned her praise from critics.
Lee Yeon-Hee Height & Weight
Lee Yeon-Hee is a beautiful looking lady with an impressive height of 5 feet 7 inches (approx.) and her body weight is around 55 kg. Also, Chelsea has got dark brown hair and a pair of black eyes. Her hourglass-shaped body measures 36-24-38 inches. She fits in a 4(US) size dress and she puts on shoe size of 8(US). She wears a Bra of size 36A.
Read Also: Linsey Dawn McKenzie Wiki, Bio
Lee Yeon-Hee Movies
- New Year Blues | Saehaejeonya (2021) – Jin-A
- Detective K: Secret of the Lost Island | Joseon Myungtamjung : Sarajin Nobui Ddal (2015) – Hisako
- Marriage Blue | Gyeolhonjeonya (2013) – So-Mi
- My Way | Mai Wei (2011) – Eun-Soo
- Hello Schoolgirl | Sunjeong Manhwa (2008) – Han Soo-Young
- Love, First | Nae Sarang (2007) – So-Hyun
- M (2007) – Mimi
- A Millionaire’s First Love | Baekmanjangjaui Cheotsarang (2006) – Choi Eun-Hwan
Lee Yeon-Hee Drama Series
- Welcome to Wedding Hell | Gyeolhonbaekseo (KakaoTV / 2022) – Kim Na-Eun
- The Game: Towards Zero | Deo Geim: 0shireul Hyanghayeo (MBC / 2020) – Seo Joon-Young
- The Package (JTBC / 2017) – Yoon So-So
- Into the World Again | Dashi Mannan Segye (SBS / 2017) – Jung Jung-Won
- Hwajung (MBC / 2015) – Princess Jeongmyeong
- Miss Korea | Miseukoria (MBC / 2013-2014) – Oh Ji-Young
- Gu Family Book | Gugaui Seo (MBC / 2013) – Yoon Seo-Hwa (Choi Kang-Chi’s mother)
- Phantom | Yooryung (SBS / 2012) – Detective Yoo Gang-Mi
- Paradise Ranch | Paradaiseu Mokjang (SBS / 2011) – Lee Da-Ji
- East of Eden | Edenui Dongjjuk (MBC / 2008) – Kuk Yeong-Ran
- One Fine Day | Eoneu Meotjinnal (MBC / 2006) – Koo Hyo-ju
- Rebirth | Buhwal (KBS2 / 2005) – Kang Sin-Young
- Emperor of the Sea | Haeshin (KBS / 2004-2005) – Jung-Hwa (young)
Lee Yeon-Hee Career
In 2013, Lee Yeon-Hee starred in the historical drama Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love. She played the title role of Jang Ok-jung, the famous royal concubine of Joseon Dynasty Korea. The drama was a hit, and Lee Yeon-Hee’s performance earned her another Baeksang Arts Award, this time for Best Actress in a Historical Drama.
Lee Yeon-Hee Facts
- Lee Yeon-Hee’s most recent starring role was in the 2015 television series The Time We Were Not in Love.
- She played the role of Choi Ji-woo, a woman who falls in love with her best friend, played by Ha Ji-won.
- The drama was a ratings success, and Lee Yeon-Hee’s performance earned her great acclaim from both audiences and critics.
- Lee Yeon-Hee is currently filming the historical drama The Legend of the Blue Sea, opposite Jun Ji-hyun.
- The drama is set to air in 2016.
Read Also: Dilhani Ekanayake Age, Wiki, Family