Model and aspiring DJ who has gained an immense following across social media, particularly on Twitter and Instagram. He was born in Phoenix, AZ and is based out of Los Angeles, CA. His parents have played a big role in his ambition and drive throughout his career. He has a sister named Kendall Visser. In 2016, he began dating Instagram star Cindy Kimberly. He and Cindy briefly split in 2018.
Neels Visser Age
Neels Visser was born on September 26, 1998 in Phoenix, AZ. He is 23 years old, as of 2021. He became friends with Jake Paul, Lele Pons, and Jay Alvarrez.
Neels Visser Height & Weight
Neels Visser is 1.80 m or 5 feet 9 inches tall. He has a decent weight of 62 Kg. And, also, his other body measurements like chest-waist-hip, dress size, shoe size, etc are missing. Moreover, Jeff has a set of brown eyes and his hair has turned white.
Neels Visser Girlfriend
Neels Visser is single, as of 2021.
|Real Name||Neels Visser|
|Age||23 years old (As of 2021)|
|Birthday||September 26, 1998|
|Height||approx 5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||approx 62 Kg|
|Body Stats||approx 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||19 inches|
|Shoe Size||12.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$500 K – $600 K|
Neels Visser Net Worth
Neels Visser attended Corona del Mar High School. He was on a sailing team growing up and also worked for his father’s company in the medical industry.
Neels Visser Facts
- He is a model and YouTuber who is always in the public eye—so it’s not surprising that he has a devoted nightly skincare routine. In this episode of Go To Bed With Me, Visser walks BAZAAR.com through his favorite products and tips for sensitive skin.
- Visser’s skin is sensitive, so he reaches for conditioner instead of shaving cream.
- He isn’t picky about which one, though. “I use conditioner from the hotel I am in, I use conditioner from my house, I use conditioner from anywhere,” he says.
- After shaving and rinsing with hot water, Visser moves on to washing his face. “I use this iS Clinical Cleansing Complex. This is something someone recommended to me about two months ago, and I started using it every day since. It makes my face feel really fresh,” he says.
- He applies a generous amount to his hands, works it into a lather, then works the cream all over his face—paying extra attention to areas like his nose where blackheads are common.
- Because his skin is acne-prone, Visser chases his cleanser with the iS Clinical Active Serum.
- The formula contains naturally-derives sources of glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acid to brighten and retexturize skin. “It kind of feels like peppermint on your face,” he adds. His best acne-fighting advice? “Don’t eat any candy, drink a lot of water, and don’t touch it,” he says. “One thing I like to do to prevent it from growing in,if I see something coming in, someone once said that if you put toothpaste on your pimples it will dry them out.” He likes to apply a small dot of Sensodyne toothpaste on any forthcoming zits.