Who is Pressley Hosbach? She is an American Dancer and social media star. She become popular for her dancing skills. In 2018, she catches public eye when she was announced as a cast member of Dance Moms season 8. She was cast as the character Roxie on the Brat series Stage Fright. Apart from this, she has thousands of followers under her Instagram account. Know more about her in this biography.
Pressley Hosbach Age, Bio & Family
What is the age of Pressley Hosbach? She was born on October 10, 2006 in United States. She is 13-years old. She holds American nationality and belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity. Her mother name is Ashley Hosbach. There is no information about her siblings. She is attending her middle school in these moments.
Pressley Hosbach Height & Weight
How tall is Pressley Hosbach? Her height is 4 ft 8 in or else 1.4 m or 142 cm. Her body weight is 45 Kg or 99 lbs. Her figure stats are approx 24-21-30 inches. She has light brown eye and has blonde hair.
Pressley Hosbach Net Worth
What is the net worth of Pressley Hosbach? She is a fabulous dancer. As in 2020, her net worth is around $600,000. She also appeared in commercials recently.
|Real Name||Pressley Hosbach|
|Profession||Dancer, Social Media Star|
|Birthday||October 10, 2006|
|Height||4 feet 8 inches|
|Weight||45 Kg or 99 lbs|
|Figure Stats||24-21-30 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||4 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $600,000|
Facts on Pressley Hosbach
- Boyfriend & Dating: Currently, she is single and focused on her studies and career.
- She is very close to her mother.
- She has 715 K+ followers under her Instagram account, as of Aug 2020.
- She loves photography.
- She is a fashion guru for today’s teenagers.
- Her social media accounts are also managed by her mother.
- She is also a famous TikToker.
- Her TikTok user name is, pressley.hosbach.
- She also runs her self-titled youtube channel where she has 145K+ subscribers as of Aug, 2020
- She loves animals a lot.
- In 2013, she created her Instagram account and uploaded her first post.
- At the age of 7, she began dancing.
- In 2016 she was a backup dancer on the Justin Bieber Purpose Tour as well.
- She has trained under dancers like Guy Amir and Zachary Venegas.