Slazo is an Australian YouTube star and socaial media personality. He is well known for his Slazo channel and its content. He rose to popularity there for his roasts, social media commentary, and eclectic comedic meme videos. He is also active on social media platforms like. Instagram. Link in bio.
How old is Slazo? He was born on April 10, 2000 in Australia. He is 20-yrs old. He holds Australian nationality and belong to mixed ethnicity. His real name is Michael Kucharski.
Slazo Height & Weight
How tall is Slazo? His height is 5 feet 6 inches tall His weight is around 59 Kg. He has hazel eyes and has brown hair.
|Real Name||Michael Kucharski|
|Birthday||April 10, 2000|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||Approx 59 Kg|
|Figure Stats||Approx 39-32-37 inches|
|Shoe Size||7.5 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $500,000 (USD)|
Who is the girlfriend of Slazo? He is single and has not given any insights about his dating life. He is very focused on his career rather than anything else.
Read Also: Nyanners (Youtuber) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Facts
Slazo Net Worth
How much is the net worth of Slazo? Social media career is his main source of income. His net worth is estimated over $500,000 (USD).
- Slazo father and mother names are not known.
- He has siblings as well.
- He began his YouTube channel in April 2013.
- He was raised by his parents.
- This young boy who is still in his teens and has achieved great heights in the world of social media is progressing steadily, earning himself a name as one of the most followed American stars across social media platforms. He shares a strong bond with his family.
- Although it is difficult to find out or tag the exact aspects that make him tremendously popular among his fans and viewers across social media platforms, one can be sure that his cuteness and boy-next-door looks have definitely played a big role in his journey as a social media star.
- Some of his most popular YouTube videos have included “Musical.ly is RUINING Rick and Morty” and “MLG Narnia.”