An RTN is the code that identifies a financial institution on a check or transfer. RTNs are used in the electronic processing of checks. A bank RTN identifies the bank a check is drawn on.
Subsequently, question is, what is RTN before name? Real Time News (UNICC) RTN. Register Transfer Notation.
Furthermore, what does RTN mean in school?
RTN stands for many things such as Routing Transit Number, Rotarian, and Research Training Network.
- RTN – Return
- RTN – Raytheon Company (stock symbol)
- RTN – Research Training Network
- RTN – Routing Transit Number
- RTN – Rotarian
- RTN – Round Town News (Spain)
- RTN – Reflective Twisted Nematic
- RTN Real-Time Networks (workshop)
- RTN – Reclaim the Night (Australia)
- RTN – Rapid Tissue Necrosis
- RTN – Recursive Transition Network
- RTN – Real Time News (UNICC)
- RTN – Register Transfer Notation
- RTN – Road to Nowhere
- RTN – Ray Tracing News (Eric Haines newsletter)
- RTN – Rapid Thermal Nitridation
- RTN – Racetrack Television Network
- RTN – Radial Tangential Normal
- RTN – Resource Task Network
- RTN – Runner Triathlete News (periodical)
- RTN – Rock the Nations (rock festival)
- RTN – Routing Telephone Number
- RTN – Requirement Tracking Number
- RTN – Read and Take Notes
- RTN – Register Tape Network (Valencia, CA)
- RTN – Received Track Number
- RTN – Requirements Traceability Network
- RTN – Reticular Thalamic Nuclei
- RTN – Restricted Trading Network
- RTN – Relative Threat Number
- RTN – Regional Telecommunications Network
- RTN – Remote Track Number
- RTN – Route to Number
- RTN – Renal Tubular Necrosis (kidney disease)
- RTN – Regional Trade Network (Canada)
- RTN – Reach the Nations (Christian coalition)
- RTN – Réseau de Théorie des Nombres (French: Number Theory Network)
Related Question Answers
How do I find my RTN?
Find a branch near you at CO-OPCreditUnions.org or call 888-287-9475. To access your RTN account at a shared branch location, all you need is a valid government-issued photo ID and your RTN member number.
What is RTN Chgs?
RTN charges mean return charge or service charge levied by bank for return of cheque or Demand draft or pay order.
Read Also : How many gods are there worldwide?
How do I find my RTN on Android?
Method 1 Tap your Phone app and open up the dialer. Using the touchscreen keypad, Dial ##786# (aka ##RTN#). No need to press dial, the phone should automatically open up to the RTN screen. From here Tap View. Scroll down the RTN screen to Refurbished status. Here there are only two possible status entries.
What are the numbers on a check?
At the bottom of a check, you will see three groups of numbers. The first group is your routing number, the second is your account number and the third is your check number.
What is RTN in telecom?
RTN may refer to: Random telegraph noise. Raytheon Company (stock symbol) Recursive transition network. Register transfer notation, a type of specification language for synchronous digital circuits.
What is Huawei RTN?
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD. The RTN 950A is a new generation integrated microwave transmission system developed by Huawei, which can be installed easily and configured flexibly. It supports the convergence of up to 10 radio links, and supports multiple protection schemes.
Read Also : How many cups are in 250 grams?