Xzibit is a well known American rapper, actor, songwriter, television host, and radio personality. His 2000 album, Restless, sold almost 2 million copies and was certified platinum. He has also gained fame as an actor and television host, for his role as Shyne Johnson in the television series Empire. He also has million of followers under his Instagram account. Link in bio.
Xzibit Bio, Age, Career & Early Life
How old is Xzibit? He was born on September 18, 1974 in Detroit, MI. He is 46-yrs old. Xzibit’s father left the family early on, leaving his mother responsible for the family. He has siblings as well. He has four siblings. Xzibit grew up in Albuquerque, attended Cibola High School. He played the gangster Big Fate in the 2009 film Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.
Xzibit Net Worth, Income & Earnings
How much is the net worth of Xzibit? He started to rap at 14, shortly after his relocation from Albuquerque to Los Angeles, then under the pseudonym “Exhibit A”. Rapping is his main sources of income. His net worth is estimated to be $3 million, as of 2021. He also earns from his deals, sponsors and advertisements.
Xzibit Height & Weight
How tall is Xzibit? He has a height of 5 feet 10 inches. Rapper possesses an amazing slim-built body. He weighs around 59 Kg.
Read Also: Maude Audet (Singer) Wiki, Bio
|Real Name||Alvin Nathaniel Joiner|
|Birthday||September 18, 1974|
|Height||approx 5 feet 10 inches|
|Weight||approx 59 Kg|
|Body Stats||approx 44-28-40 inches|
|Biceps Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||13.5 (US)|
|Son||Tremaine and Xavier|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Who is the wife of Xzibit? He is married Krista Joiner in 2014. Moreover, couple is also blessed with with children. He has two sons named Tremaine and Xavier.
- Xzibit first appearance on a professional record was in February 1995 on The Alkaholiks’ Coast II Coast, on the song “Hit and Run”.
- Xzibit and his ex-wife Krista have had two children together; Xavier and Gatlyn.
- Xavier was born prematurely on May 15, 2008, and died eleven days after.
- Xzibit has another son Tremaine Joiner (born June 8, 1995) from a previous relationship.
- The song “The Foundation” from Xzibit’s debut studio album At the Speed of Life is dedicated to Tremaine. Krista Joiner filed for divorce in February 2021.
Read Also: Daniel Pitout Bio, Wiki