Zonnie Pullins is an American singer, model and a very famous Instagram star. She is a teen R&B singer who formed one-third of the girl group OMG Girlz alongside Bahja Rodriguez and Breaunna Womack. Other than this, she has having a tremendous 1.2 million followers. Link in bio.
Zonnie Pullins Bio, Age, Early Life & Family
How old is Zonnie Pullins? She was born on March 20, 1996 in Georgia. She is 24-yrs old. She holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her father and mother names are not known. She has siblings as well. As per her educational qualifications, she is well educated.
Zonnie Pullins Height & Weight
How tall is Zonnie Pullins? She has a decent height of 5 feet 5 inches. She has a well-maintained slim, fit body that weighs around 58 kg. Her body measurements are 36-26-37 inches. Her bra cup size is 34 B. She is a fitness freak as well. Her blonde hair and hazel eyes provide a perfect complement to her stunning beauty.
Zonnie Pullins Wiki
|Real Name||Zonnie Pullins|
|Famous As||Singer, Model, Instagram Star|
|Birthday||March 20, 1996|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 5 inches|
|Weight||Approx 58 Kg|
|Body Measurements||Approx 36-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||5.5 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $300,000 (USD)|
Zonnie Pullins Affair, Boyfriend & Dating
Who is the boyfriend of Zonnie Pullins? As a person who likes to keep her personal life clear and authentic to her fans and followers, her beautiful relationship is known to all of her fans and since her relationship ship is what that adds sparks to her social media life it is obvious that her fans would already know about her romantic relationship. Zonnie Pullins is single and not dating anyone at these moments.
Zonnie Pullins Net Worth
What is the net worth of Zonnie Pullins? As Zonnie has more than 1.2 million followers on her Instagram account, advertisers pay a certain amount for the post she make. Her net worth is estimated at $300,000 (USD).
Zonnie Pullins Facts
- Zonnie Pullins mother is R&B singer Tameka Harris and her step-father is rap star T.I.
- In 2017, she began starring on the reality TV show Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- She loves reading fictional novels.
- She can often be seen with his friends and sisters on his Instagram handle.
- She uploads casual photos of her hanging out with her friends besides posting her own solo photos and selfies.
- Zonnie posts various kinds of funny videos on her Tiktok account, some of which are based on her everyday life routines.
- She creates videos in a “storytelling manner” for her fans.