Lisa Murkowski is an American politician. She is well known for serving as the senior United States Senator from Alaska. She was also a Member of the Alska House of Representatives for four year before representing her state in the Senate. Moreover, In 2018, Murkowski was the only Republican senator to vote against the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. Link in bio.
Lisa Murkowski Height & Weight
How tall is Lisa Murkowski? Her height is 5 ft 6 inches or else 1.67 m or 167 cm. Her body weight is estimated around 56 Kg or 126 lbs. Her body measurements are 34-28-35 inches. Her bra cup size is 32 B. She has beautiful dark brown eyes and hair.
Lisa Murkowski Bio, Age & Family
How old is Lisa Murkowski? She was born on May 22, 1957 in Alaska. She is 63-yrs old. Her mother name is Nancy Rena and father named, Frank Murkowski. She holds American nationality. She belongs to Irish and French Canadian ancestry. As per her education, she earned a B.A. degree in economics from Georgetown University in 1980.
Lisa Murkowski Net Worth
What is the net worth of Lisa Murkowski? Her net worth is estimated around $4 million. Political career is her primary source of income.
|Real Name||Lisa Ann Murkowski|
|Nick Name||Lisa Murkowski|
|Birthday||May 22, 1957|
|Height||Approx 5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight||Approx 56 Kg or 126 lbs|
|Figure Stats||Approx 34-28-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||32 B|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Net Worth||Approx $4 m (USD)|
Lisa Murkowski Husband
Who is the husband of Lisa Murkowski? She is married with Verne. Couple has also blessed with two children. She currently resides with her family in Alaska.
Lisa Murkowski Facts
- She is considered a moderate Republican.
- Lisa social media accounts is active and has an immense fan following there.
- In 2004, Murkowski ran for a full Senate term against former Governor Tony Knowles.
- She is very close to her family members.
- She is an avid pet lover.
- Murkowski faced the most difficult election of her career in the August 24, 2010.
- She became just the third person ever to win a United States Senate election through write-in votes, in 2010.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, in 1980.